Healing Touch Level 2
$250 – $375
Healing Touch is an evidence-based approach to holistic health and healing. Level 2 is for students who have completed Level 1 and wish to increase breadth and depth in the study of Healing Touch (16 CE contact hours).
* Save $75! Sign up for the Healing Touch Intensive Package.
Date: August 10-11, 2017
Time: 8am to 5pm (both days)
Location: St. Joseph Hospital (Sr. Elizabeth Bldg), Orange, Calif.
Instructor: Rumi Hashimoto, MSN, RN, HTCP/I
Level 2 is for students who have completed Level 1 and wish to increase breadth and depth in the study of Healing Touch (16 CE contact hours). The second level of study in Healing Touch includes an intake interview, in-depth back technique and a one-hour healing sequence. Emphasis is placed on developing healing sequences for specific client needs through experiential learning.
In Level 2, you will learn:
・How to develop therapeutic skills while conducting interviews with your clients
・Concepts of sacred space
・A five step sequence to use for the back and neck that promote pain relief and healing
・How to focus and quiet the mind through the Mind Clearing technique
・How to professionally document your sessions
・Review Level 1 techniques throughout the weekend
Accreditation & Certification
National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
Healing Touch is an evidence-based educational program established by holistic nurse, Janet Mentgen, in 1989. Healing Touch is a holistic therapy which has been integrated in many hospitals, hospices and health care facilities in North America, and has been taught in 30+ countries. Healing Touch Program joins more than 270 NCCA-accredited programs that are dedicated to public protection and excellence in certification and that certify individuals in a wide range of professions and occupations including nurses, financial professionals, respiratory therapists, counselors, emergency technicians and more.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission of Accreditation. ANCC is the world’s largest and most prestigious nurse credentialing organization, and a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association (ANA). HTP is the first Energy Medicine education provider to achieve this status.
American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
Healing Touch Program has been peer-reviewed, and is endorsed by American Holistic Nurses Association. We are proud to be one of approximately 10 programs endorsed by AHNA. We are also endorsed by the Canadian Holistic Nurses Association (CHNA).
- Complete the online registration process by selecting your Registration Fee and choose “Add to Cart”.
- You may register for more than one class at a time by returning to the Store and adding a class of your choice. Confirm your class and registration fee. Choose”Proceed to Checkout”.
- Fill out the billing information form, accept the Terms and Conditions, and choose “Proceed to PayPal” to complete secure payment.
- Once payment is completed, you will receive an email with payment confirmation information. Please keep this as your receipt of payment.
- Within 7-10 days, you will receive an email with additional information about the class.
If you do not receive an email or have any additional questions about registration, contact us at email@example.com.